There are five days before the HWYE competition closes – what will you do to improve your success on each of those days (including today!).
Here are five areas to work on:
1. Carefully manage your time – prioritise and don’t get distracted. This will optimise efficiency and reap results.
2. Keep on top of your finances and ask someone with financial experience to help if you need it. It’s surprisingly easy to get into difficulties if you skimp on this area, especially as your business expands.
3. Delegate so you have time to be a business owner and plan for the future. Take a step back sometimes so you see the whole picture, not just the day-to-day issues.
4. Your social life is important – enjoy time off to keep you motivated and energised. (See Haines Watts’ survey ‘For Love or Money’ for more details).
5. You may be doing quite nicely, thank you, but never forget tomorrow – always be visible to your prospects and customers by improving your marketing presence. This may include entering the HWYE competition – prizes include free PR for your business.